Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod with Lightning connector to your Mac with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) for syncing and charging, or to your iPad with USB-C for charging.You can also use this cable with your Apple 18W, 20W, 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W or 96W USB‐C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on selected iPhone and iPad models.
All warranty periods indicated are from Texsims.com, unless otherwise noted, and are limited by the manufacturer's warranty policies. Actual manufacturer warranty periods may vary depending on product and manufacturer and may be longer than the warranty period covered by Texsims.com. Please refer to the manufacturer's website or product manuals/packaging for more information.
Generally, the manufacturer's limited warranty will only cover the product for manufacturing defects and will not cover any physical damage to the product from misuse, dropping, any damage, etc. In no way does Texsims.com warrant any product for fitness of use or for representations made by the manufacturer.
All communication for update/feedback on complaint tickets created is made either by email or by call. In the event an email update or a call is unanswered for 3 days, the complaint ticket would need to be closed and a new complaint ticket would need to be created, provided the item is still under warranty.
Product(s) can be claimed for warranty based on the following conditions:
- Product(s) should not be in used condition and should not show that it was previously used.
- Save the original seal.
- No software should be installed or deleted.
- No unauthorized software should be installed.
- Product(s) should have the complete original packaging (if product was sold in original packaging).
- Saved accessories, consumables included with the Product(s), components, labels, accompanying documentation and software, and etc.
- Shipping fee and processing fee is non-refundable
- Physically damaged and/or missing Product(s) cases will only be considered if reported at the time of delivery.
- In order to ensure that complaints are registered and processed successfully, all claims need to be filed online from our website.
Product(s) that cannot be claimed for warranty based on the following conditions:
- Non-warranty products (refer to Quick and Hassle-free warranty).
- Cables wires, cords, cables which are released by the meter CD, Cartridges, or any Consumable product.
- Product(s) which are refurbished or sold with a special super low price (Marked down products, Flash Sales, Seasons Sales, Special offers, Today Deals, Open Box, Daily Deals or any other Product(s) which have been sold with discount)
- Hygiene and personal care Product(s) that include but not limited to; wax, perfumes, cosmetics, and etc.
- Physically damaged Product(s)
- Missing or incomplete Product(s)
- Free-size or Multi color Product(s) cannot be claimed. (Product(s) listed on the Site as multi-color, free-size, assorted color, assorted design, etc. are items on which size/color cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability.)
- Product(s) accessories (only main item can be claimed for warranty)
- Please ensure that you only return item(s) that have been claimed successfully in the complaint ticket. Texsims shall not be liable for any incorrect or additional item(s) received from customer.
- "Excellent products and excellent service." - Ahmed
- "Excellent value. High quality products at reasonable prices." - Warren
- "Outstanding customer service." - Manoj Krishnan
- "You're the best! Thank you!" - Tatiana